Letters of Acceptance to Christ the King Prep are mailed from our Admissions Office in mid-January. If you are in receipt of an acceptance letter, congratulations and welcome!
In order to move forward in the registration process, please click this link to complete the on line Registration Form. This form, along with the Private School Aid Service Application and any other missing documents, must be completed by January 27, 2017.
Registration for new families takes place on Saturday, February 4, 2017.
Students with last names A - L register between 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Students with last names M - Z register between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM.
The following items MUST be submitted at time of registration:
- Admissions Acceptance Form signed by student and parent
- SMART Tuition enrollment form
- Immunization records
- Student's Social Security Card
- $150 Non-refundable Registration Fee (cash, check or money order)
- $125 Student Fee (cash, check or money order)
For questions about the admissions process at Christ the King Prep, please contact the Admissions Office.
Director of Admissions: Jim McCarren